Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Walking off the night before- Baltimore, DC & Philly


Baltimore-DC-Philly in 3 days - Images by Erica Stavis

Yes....Im back from my weeklong stint on the east coast and have hundreds of great shots to sort through, edit and post. Followed Quintron & Miss Pussycat for about a week on there national tour. Got a great opportunity to capture the great spirit and crowd scenes at their shows...look for post with pics later this week.

On the flip side of night, I got a chance to walk around and explore 3 new cities, Baltimore, DC, & Philly. One day in each city is not enough time to capture everything but I did spend my days wandering around some cool neighborhoods for several hours each day. The architecture in these towns struck me...... row-houses galore. Check out the gallery of images on my site here

3 comments:

  1. Was that Tyler Perry the actor?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! No but its funny, cause he siad that people thought he was a Tyler Perry look-alike

    ReplyDelete