Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Take my picture..please



The holidays are a wonderful time to not only see you family but use them as subjects for portraits, especially if one is a complete ham and loves being in front of the camera. Uuummm Noah ;) ! As it turns out, kids of a certain age will let you pose them in almost any way as long as you email them the photo later so they can show off professional looking shots to their friends when they get back to school. Besides making the rest of your family so happy by sending pictures, it is great practice to work with people you know well before venturing off to take pics of complete strangers.

See some samples of family shots here.

So, over the next month I will be asking a few of my friends if they would like their portraits taken. One of my goals for these 'friend portraits' will be to somehow capture the spirit of each individual and of course make them look amazing. So for all you friends out there please let me know if youd be interesting in sitting for a portrait!

2 comments:

  1. I would love one.. I would use it on my graphic design website (creating it now) if it felt right.
    When will you be in NYC, want to hang out regardless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In for a wedding weekend of Feb 6th. Email you then. Cant wait to see your site.

    ReplyDelete