Monday, April 26, 2010

Back In the biz!!


Continuing on the same train of thought as my last post I ordered new business cards today. In an attempt to market myself better I decided to create custom cards which I designed based off those great cards from London-based creative duo, Benrik.

I came up with a few words that I thought were "photo related" but simple and straight forward. I've also done a sample update of a new logo that is integrated with the new cards.... Still need to play with the new logo, and update my website once I decide I really like it. I may try and play with it more so it's a bit lighter.....I don't want it to distract from the images on my site.

I wanted something that spoke to the style of shooting I like to do, being as though i'd like to use these cards to distribute to potential clients. I also hand my card out to people at events that I cover, so I wanted something that could speak to both audiences. I tried to keep it informal, fun and energetic. I ordered a multi-pack with 5 different designs I made so each card will have a different font, whereas the back will be consistent.

Collect em all!

No comments:

Post a Comment