Friday, April 23, 2010

Blank Slate




Somehow I have gone though all of my business cards and its time to restock. My old cards (pictured above) were purchased almost 2 years ago and Ive been thinking about re-formatting my card to market myself a bit better. I still dont feel that I fall into one specific market, but since Im in brainstorming mode I thought Id reach out to my blog-audience for input. As of now I have Im thinking of 3 options:

1. Simple, with my Erica Stavis Photography Logo (picured above) on one side and info on the other:
2. Write a message on one side with info on the back of the card... Check out these amazing cards on Moo. Obviously none of these would work but I could craft my own message, which could be fun.

3. Photo cards with a characteristic "Erica Stavis" photo on one side and my info on the other. I can make a pack of cards a few different photos, so that I could have a few variations of my card

Then there is size to consider, a bunch of people use the mini cards now which could be pretty interesting for some of my club shots where I pair images...hmmmmm any thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. Yo Erica!
    Are you stuck to the idea of a 2-sided card? If not, I say stick with simple. So often when I get cards I put the info into my electronic address books and then toss the card. Why spend extra for 2-sides?

    If you are stuck to the idea of 2-sided, I still say stick with simple. Photo/Info or Logo/Info or the combo Photo/Logo+info

    but that's just my humble opinion :)

    ReplyDelete