Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Jazz Fest 2010: the picks are in

Spent last weekend shooting JazzFest for the Jazz & Heritage Archive. As usual I found it very difficult to stay glued to the particular stages I was supposed to be covering and wandered around quite a bit. See this years JF SHOTS HERE on my website

Thank goodness I shot first weekend when the sun was actually shining. Not surprisingly I got a lot more excited about my shots taken of fest goers vs. shots of musicians on stage. I met a lot of cool people in the photo pit and ran into a million people from around town. Our house was packed with visitors including my parents who had an amazing time and will probably never stop talking about it until next years JF, when we do it all over again.

Its cool to compare last years shots with this years, wow the sun makes a big difference. Check out last years pictures on Daily News site here and even more from last year on my website.

I should have a gallery posted of this years shots on NY Daily News website soon, as well as several photos included in the next edition of Offbeat Magazine........Keep posted...comments encouraged.

No comments:

Post a Comment