Thursday, May 13, 2010

Ongoing project.....making some headway


Last Sundays Mothers Day second line was a feast for the senses. I continued to shoot focusing primarily on the children's experience, interacting with parents and friends. Next Wednesday I will be presenting some of my work from this ongoing project to get some help on editing the collection.

Looking at the images from all the 2lines Ive shot, I realized that there are a few distinct categories the photos fall into. At last nights 6 shooters event at the CAC (which was a success, I think) Richard Sexton got me thinking about the objectivity vs. subjectivity of this specific 2 line project Ive been working on.

Im not posting all the great shots from last Sunday but have begun gathering and organizing all my 2lines shots so I can finally find a good way to present them as a collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment