Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Headshots....Andy in the studio

Last week I had the privilege of shooting some head shots for Andy . This was my first foray into shooting shooting head shots and it was really fun. I tried to scout my neighborhood a few days earlier to make the most of the shoot and try to get a few different looks but was surprisingly pleased with the shots taken in my makeshift studio (aka...back bedroom)

Most of these shots were taken in front of a beige painted wall with 3 tall windows next to it. I hired an assistant (thanks Sarah) to hold a gold reflector and chango presto....studio quality lighting. Of course Lightroom played a big part in cleaning up and editing shots, jeez I love that program. Still working on playing with a bunch of the images from the shoot.

Really enjoyed this shoot more than I expected! Who else needs head shots?

Today I'm working on creating a wedding album from Mike & Mandy's wedding that I shot in May, some pics posted soon.

Comments welcomed...

2 comments: