Wednesday, August 11, 2010

White Linen Night: Matty & Kristen do it again

Last saturday night was a whirlwind ending in a ridiculously amazing dance party at the CAC featuring DJ Matty & Kristen and hundreds of people sweating and shaking their asses . As part of the mod squad my main duty was dancing but how could I resist taking a few million shots of the action. The crowd was amazing and its clear that everyone is gearing up for August 10 year Mod Dance Party anniversary.

Going through the pics, Im plagued....

If I began using my blog to direct people to my site, but know that most people come to my blog via FB (except for my strange chinese following ?!?*) and Im trying to clean up my site and organize it so I don't have too many pictures on it, where am I supposed to post my pics?

If I post gallery straight to FB friends can tag images, but do i post all the pics form teh event as a series? If I post them on FB however, more people are more likely to check out my site...

Its safe to say I'm confused? hmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment