Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Covering Q & Miss P on east coast leg of tour

Quintron & Miss Pussycat are going on tour this summer! Ill be shooting the following shows on a portion of their east coast shows to work a bit more on my crowd scene project. Im hoping the east coast crowds can keep up with the great energy down south.

For those of you in the following cities, you better come party with me....and let me crash on your couch ;)

06.08.10 Tue Washington, DC. DC9 w/ JEFF The Brotherhood
06.09.10 Wed Baltimore, Maryland. Golden West w/ JEFF The Brotherhood
06.10.10 Thu Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The Barbary w/ JEFF The Brotherhood
06.11.10 Fri Brooklyn, New York. Death by Audio w/ JEFF The Brotherhood
06.12.10 Sat Asbury Park, New Jersey. Asbury Lanes w/ JEFF The Brotherhood
06.13.10 Sun New York, New York. Santos Party House w/ JEFF The Brotherhood


1 comment:

  1. Yay! You're going to be in NYC! I will definitely come party with you. Hit me up!

    ReplyDelete