Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I gotta get out of here.....

Ive been digging in the vaults lately...looking at some travel photos.....longing for a great getaway....and missing a summer escape...

While trying to organzie some galleries on my site and still thinking about what kind of work to highlight on my site I found some oldies but goodies and thought Id share some of them. Although lately Ive been more excited about my live music/crowd shots I found myself wandering into some of my travel galleries, wishing I was exploring new territoy.
Figured Id post a few pics each day from some different spots Ive travelled to in the past few years....keep posted.....A few shots from last years trip to Morrocco posted above

3 comments:

  1. Me encanta tu trabajo. Y esta serie especialmente por supuesto... Enhorabuena

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your work. And this series especially of course ... Congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all the great feedback!

    ReplyDelete