Monday, November 8, 2010

Big Show / Big Headache!


The biggest thing on my mind lately is preparing for the upcoming gallery show at Big Top on December 3rd. This is a great opportunity to have my work seen by hundreds of people. (In addition to my opening, the show will be up during the PhotoNOLA Gala Event which takes place at Big Top the night after my opening)

The downfall, trying to scrounge up enough money to do the show right and dealing with all kinds of new things like, printing, framing, curating, promotion, pricing and sales! Its a pretty big show including 20 prints of varying sizes. Ive had the larger prints professionally framed (they're gonna look so amazing!) and the 11 x 17 shots face-mounted to plexi, which I already got one sample back, looks too good to even describe.

Next step is promotion, already got an ad in AG to promote locally and need to get some cards printed to pass out and place around town. Anyone who wants to help me promote, let me know and I can send you a flyer to email out to friends or post on FB. G-d, I hope I sell some of this work!

Ill post a pic of the promo cards once they're finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment