Wednesday, October 28, 2009

And then that happened....

In an attempt to try and use any outlet possible to promote my work as a New Orleans based music and portrait photographer i've decided to start a blog. People tell me that having a blog doesn't necessarily mean that I need to divulge deep dark insightful stories about myself daily so figured Id give it a whirl.

Ive realized that trying to attract people to my photo website is a huge undertaking that requires tons of research and developing some new skills so I will use this blog to track my progress developing my photo website particularly trying to optimize my site so that people actually see my work.

If you're a photographer trying to figure out how to showcase your work and are a beginner like me check back and subscribe to my blog so we can go throughout this process together.

Ill post what kind of stuff Ive done already to prepare myself for the long journey ahead.

1 comment:

  1. you're officially added to my RSS feed. take that, blog.

    ReplyDelete