Friday, September 10, 2010

BIG print being shown @ Homespace Gallery

New 24x36 print being show @ Homespace tomorrow

Saturday I will be showing off one of my new BIG prints that I just got delivered yesterday @ the Push-Pin show at Homespace Gallery. For more info about the event go to the New Orleans Photo Alliance site here.

Im very excited to hang the print and see how they look. Now I need to think about how ill frame these 24 x36 prints before I print about 20 more of 'em. This weekend Ill try and hit some of the local frame shops to see about custom framing but might cheap out and go to Target to get an inexpensive ready-made poster frame to hang at push pin.

Either way...come check out the show which should have a good variety of cool stuff.

Tonight Quintron & Holy Fuck at Howlin Wolf....stay posted for pics.

2 comments: