Thursday, September 2, 2010

Here is a TEST..check out photo collection on my site




OK....either my blog/Facebook/website/marketing attempts are paying off or people are finally figuring out that I'm an amazing photographer. Now for the technical part of the presentation....Please refer the graph above (aka screenshot from my Google Analytics page) you'll notice that my blog readership has increased dramatically over the last few days. (very scientific, I know ;) Now yes, Mod Dance Party draws a lot of attention, but how do I capitalize on this?....need to think more on that.

In the meantime I have been editing down a collection of work to FINALLY exhibit. Those who check my blog regularly know that Ive been working on capturing the energy of crowds at live shows. Although I want to continue work on this project, I do think that I have enough to work with in terms of putting together a show.

Editing down is tough and shopping around for a venue to show at is equally as tough. Ive been getting some great advice from some photographer friends and might have some leads. Ordered some sample 24x36 inch prints to see how they look and then will have to think about $$ and printing, framing,etc (I will gladly take contributions from people who hell bent on helping me getting my work out there)

For now....lets see

HOW MANY PEOPLE will look at the GALLERY OF IMAGES that I'm hoping to EXHIBIT and......how many people will post comments on the blog and link to my website gallery on their FB instead of just checkin it out?......I WANT BUZZ, so look, talk, tweet, bark, howl about this photo series !

Now to make it interesting...if you respond to this post and guess the right number of people who read it, Ill send you a free print.
This weekend...headin up Route 61 to Little Rock. ROAD TRIP!

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to guessss...26?

    And I'm so happy you're finally going to be exhibiting your work! I wish I could see it!

    ReplyDelete