Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Everyones talking - Most views on blog in one day EVER!


Everyone's talking about the Mod Dance Party photos! I checked my Google Analytics today and saw that I had the highest number of people ever in one day, check out my blog after linking from Facebook. Wish I would have linked back to my website in that post, would have driven lots of traffic.

The original intention of this blog was to document my attempt to market myself and develop some tools to draw more people to see my work.

The simple rule that's been discovered.....

Great parties = lots of people checking out your photos!

Tonight off to NOMA for Culture Collisions 2, Ill be manning the Photo Alliance booth, hanging with other local arts orgs and listening Matty spins some tunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment