Monday, November 9, 2009


I have a day off of work today due to the incoming storm, and im planning on busting my alien bee strobe lights out of their case and trying to do this beer shoot at the house. Im not really sure how it will turn out being as though its not really a proper studio, but Ill give it a try.

I also really want to try and figure out how to customize my PhotoShelter website by editing the html code. I have very very limited html skills but realize that I could probably achieve what I want to if I do a bit of research. If you look on my website powered by PS you'll notice that the top navigation bar on the upper right has 7 links. I want to try to add an 8th link "home" this way people can navigate back to the home PS page.

Last night I messed around with my real "ericastavisphotography.com" homepage designed in Dreamweaver and added two links so people can either enter the site or the blog. More on the trials of PS html coding later.

No comments:

Post a Comment