Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Best Carnival Shot: Gallery Submission





Looking for input from my readers....which images are the best "Carnival Shots"? I selected a few that I think are good, but would love some other opininions

Newspace Gallery in Portland, OR is taking entries for their Annual Themed Exhibition "Carnival" They are seeking work that has been shot at carnivals, fairs, celebrations or other such events with a festive atmosphere.

CLICK HERE for a gallery of some selected images. If there are any you think I should add from other galleries that would qualify let me know? Would love to look through some live music shots, but not sure if that qualifies under the Carnival theme.

2 comments:

  1. My two faves are the men with the black and white suits or the girl in the swing (albeit it's safe). I will vote for girl in the swing, bc that dudes armpit is a little too much for me. The reason why the photo works for me is because she's looking off site, so although it doesn't have as much electricity as all of the others, it tells a story that is intriguing.

    That red guy is great too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tray....always good to get advice from Art Directors.

    ReplyDelete