Monday, December 7, 2009

Staged Shots


In general I prefer shooting candid shots during events and attempt to capture people doing things naturally. But one important aspect of commercial work depends upon staged shots. The new lights I purchased will force me to pause and try and really try and get some interesting portraits of people at their homes, in their offices, etc. This week I began looking back at some of the staged shots Ive done, (see some here) in order to see if there are certain patterns in my work. Over Xmas break Ill be taking a road trip from New Orleans to New Mexico and want to bring some of my lighting equipment in order to take some portraits along the way. Stay posted this week for pics from a light spirited King Cake Baby shoot done at my house. Don't even ask , just look for pics later on this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment