Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Finally.......website customized



This week there will be an overwhelming amount of things to shoot here in NOLA. Working with a friday deadline to an editor Im going to be shooting / drinking / editing / shooting / drinking /editing / etc..... With this in mind I really wanted my website to be in order, so when and if any of my pics are picked up, people visiting my site for the first time will get a good idea of the kind of stuff I shoot.

I still think I need to re-envision some of my galleries so that they work better as groups of images, but for now Im happy that I even got to this point. I was finally able to figure out how to customize my home page so that it was well integrated with my Photoshelter site. Now, I have three main categories highlighted on my homepage and have the rest of the galleries hidden in the archive section.

I used Dreamweaver to create my new homepage, essentially copying the design of my PS site, then created three galleries and embedded them in the dreamweaver site.

Take a peak, let me know what you think.

Happy for now! Heading to Saints Parade!!! More on that later

No comments:

Post a Comment