Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Mardi Gras 2010: Mardi Gras Day vs. Daily News



I stayed up late last night trying to edit some of my photos from Mardi Gras day, which by far was my best shooting day of the week. I had sent some photos to an editor Monday afternoon, but told her it'd be worth the wait for images taken on tuesday. The Mardi Gras 2010 images were featured on the home page of the NY Daily News website...but none of the photos from MG day were included. Its tough when working on web-based because people want images out fast and being only one person, its difficult to party...shoot.... and edit all at the same time. Learned a lot of lessons this time around. Have a new found love for NOLA after this festive time of year.

Check out the full gallery of what I think are the best highlights here.


Gimme some feedback!

3 comments:

  1. Loved the photos! It really looked like an awesome celebration, and I think you captured it really well. And hey, where are some photos of you partying too?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always behind the camera unfortunately...but I think Shai posted some pics of us on FB.

    ReplyDelete