Monday, February 1, 2010

Mod Dance Party vs. Krewe De Vieux: So many pictures so little time!




This past weekend in New Orleans things really started to heat up. Krewe De Vieux followed by an amazing Mod Dance Party (MDP) set the tone for the month to come. This Mardi Gras (only being my second) I plan on shooting as many parades as possible to try and practice my night shooting. Yesterday I reviewed my photos from MDP and started thinking about where to post my gallery.

Ive been trying to re-focus my website so that only the "best of the best" photos go up there, giving the public a chance to see the style of work I do in a quick snapshot, however, by posting galleries of events that people want to see, might draw new audiences to my site. I will use my two latest shoots, Krewe De Vieux and MDP to test which gallery posts get more views, gal on my profile on FB or FB link to my site.

I figure KDV shots would be a good gal to post on Facebook cause Ill want to wait till the end of MG to select from all the parades to create a gallery on my website. Stay tuned for both posts.

Next post will prob be about the new template site Ive been testing, "Livebooks"

No comments:

Post a Comment